Thursday, August 14, 2008

Putt-Putt

This is my last post from Maryland. We will miss teachers, mentors and all of friends in America.

Yesterday, we went to the Hornbake Library for tour. We studied a lot of things about Japanese books after the war. After having gone to Target, which is a department store we went to play putt-putt. It was first time for me to play golf. It was really exciting and made a lot of fun!!! Afterwards, we lay on the hill. Some of us rolled down from the top of the hill. It was really fun!! Some of them were feeling bad…



BubbleShare: Share photos - Create and Share Crafts

3 comments:

Hiromi said...

Hello, Kyoko!
I've enjoyed reading your blog very much. Please keep updating after you come back to Japan! ^^

Nina Liakos said...

I am sorry I missed the sight of you rolling down the hill (what hill?). It seems you found plenty of activities to fill up your last afternoon and night (instead of sleeping).

You'll be arriving in Japan in about 3 hours. I hope the trip has been comfortable. Did you sleep the whole way?

Nikki said...

Kyoko,
I'm so glad you came to America. Please keep in touch!