Saturday, August 2, 2008

First Post from Maryland

Hi! My name is Kyoko. I’m an Aoyama Gakuin student in Japan. Now I’m in Maryland because I'm participating in summer program in America. My major in university is international politics. There are many things which excited me. I’m looking forward to visiting many places here. Our trip to America was very long and I was so tired yesterday. But thanks to good sleep I’m fine today. I hope I enjoy this program and improve my English.

BubbleShare: Share photos - Create and Share Crafts

3 comments:

Nikki said...

I'm so glad you are here! You must be very tired, but I hope you get enough sleep every night so you can enjoy all the fun activites we are going to do!

Nina Liakos said...

I am glad you slept well! I traveled to China two times, and when I came back here, I had a lot of trouble adjusting back to this time zone. I kept waking up at 3 a.m. If you can sleep at night, you will have the energy you need to face the day and learn lots of new things! :-)

Sachi said...

I hope we enjoy this program, too! Yesterday, we can't buy many things. So when we go shopping next, we should buy more and more!!