Monday, August 4, 2008

Alexandria and Georgetown

We went to Alexandria and Georgetown yesterday. I saw many old buildings, houses, and even carriages in Alexandria. They were very beautiful and nice. Nikki’s group members ate pizza for lunch. It was very delicious. And we took a boat trip to Georgetown. I felt very good on the boat. We enjoyed shopping at Georgetown. I bought body soap which has strawberry smell. Afterward, we took a rest on the grass and played the cards. Nikki taught us how to play “Crazy Eight”, and I taught her how to play “Wink Killer”. We had a very good time. We ate Mexican food for dinner which was very spicy. Yesterday was very busy day, and I had very good time.

BubbleShare: Share photos - Create and Share Crafts

4 comments:

Nina Liakos said...

Hi Kyoko!
Do you like spicy food? I can't eat it. It hurts my mouth and makes my ears burn! Not all Mexican food is spicy, though, so I like to eat it. I like burritos!
I am very glad you had a nice time yesterday.

Hiromi said...

Hello, Kyoko!
I enjoyed reading your blog. :) I can imagine how much fun you've had just two days!

Playing games on the grass sounds really good, but wasn't it very hot outside?

Ai said...

Hi, Kyoko!

You really enjoyed these towns so much, right^^? How did you like your new starawberry smell body soap?? Your bath time must be more comfortable thanks to it XD!

Ai

masahiro said...

Hi, I want to know "crazy eight".

please teach me!!