Monday, August 11, 2008

Exciting Baseball Game!

Last Friday was a very nice day. We went to Baltimore by bus and visited two museums. One has a very cute shop and some of us enjoyed shopping there. Masahiro bought a tow-headed baby which I named Shorn and Chris. The other has very cute and interesting exhibitions. Then, we went to the Inner Harbor and rode in Water taxi! I felt good in the taxi. Afterwards, we watched a baseball game. Actually I don’t like baseball very much. But this game excited me and I really enjoyed the game and fireworks show!!! We had a very good time.



BubbleShare: Share photos - Create and Share Crafts

3 comments:

Hiromi said...

Hello, Kyoko!
Going to the baseball game and visiting two museums sounds really busy! But it seems that you managed to enjoy all of them!

I wish I were there with you guys when you went to the baseball game because I've liked watching baseball games so much! Anyway, I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed being in the stadium! ^^

Sophia said...

Hi Kyoko! I'm glad you enjoyed the baseball game. I am not a big fan of baseball either but it is fun to go to the games, eat and hang out with your friends. And fireworks are always nice! I hope you enjoy the rest of your time in Maryland :)

Nina Liakos said...

I wonder why Masahiro bought this two-headed baby doll, and why you thought of the names Shorn and Chris for it???

I am not very interested in baseball either, but I think it would be awesome to watch an O's game at Camden Yards! You're lucky!