Sunday, August 17, 2008

I miss you!!

We didn’t go to the bed in the last night. We assembled to one room in the hotel and enjoyed playing cards, chatting, billiards, eating Japanese food which Ayumi brought from Japan. We had a very good time.
We secretly planed surprise party on the bus to the airport. All of mentors and teachers look so surprised. So we were very happy. Actually, I chose the postcards for each of mentors and teachers: )
It’s very hard to say good-bye at the airport. We hugged each other and promised to keep in touch.
We finally left from America. Experiences in two weeks were very exciting and impressive. All in America are my treasures. I’ll never forget. I promise to keep in touch with you!!


BubbleShare: Share photos - Play some Online Games.

4 comments:

Nina Liakos said...

Hi Kyoko! It was great to read your post from Japan! Your surprise party on the bus was awesome (lucky you warned the bus driver or he might have driven right off the road!). I will keep my thankyou card forever. Let's keep in touch--our first chat at Tapped In will be Sept. 27, and I hope you will be able to come!

Hiromi said...

Hello, Kyoko!
I'm looking forward to talking to you at Tapped In soon. :)

Mike said...

We miss you too! Glad you're back at home and hopefully recovering from the jet lag. Do me a favor and visit the Ueno Zoo sometime and let me know how it's different from the National Zoo in D.C.

Talk to you later,

Mike

Nikki said...

Kyoko,
I'm so happy you decided to post on your blog. It's a great way for us to keep in touch and know what you are doing. Also, thank you so much for the SURPRISE on the bus. You and all the AGU students were so amazing!