Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Good Time at Nikki's House

Yesterday, we went to the Voice of America, which is a broadcasting station. We studied a lot of things through the tour. And we had lunch in three groups. I was in Nikki’s group, which was just girls. So we enjoyed talking about love. It was really fun! Then we returned to the hotel and went to Nikki’s house by van. Nikki’s house was wonderful!!! It has a basketball court, a pinball game, billiards, wii and a hammock. Of course it was really big and foods which are made by Nikki’s parents and Heather were very delicious! We enjoyed playing some games. Nikki’s parents are very nice. We had a very time. Thank you!


BubbleShare: Share photos - Create and Share Crafts

4 comments:

masahiro said...

I wanted to join the family photo.....

I am a father.....lol

Nikki said...

Kyoko,
I'm happy you were in my group yesterday. It was fun to talk about relationships and gossip just a little bit! Also, I'm glad you enjoyed coming to my home. My parents loved having you all there.

Nina Liakos said...

The party at Nikki's house was great: good friends, good food, lots of things to do. The perfect party!

Hiromi said...

Hello, Kyoko!
You had a wonderful time visiting Nikki's house, didn't you? That's very nice! ^^