Thursday, August 7, 2008

How Interesting Newseum is.

We went to the Newseum yesterday. It means News and Museum which exhibits political news. For example we watched the wall of Berlin, 9.11 news photographs and Pulitzer Prize photographs. They were very interesting for me. I bought a Pulitzer Prize photographic collection. It cost me $40. It was a little expensive. But I think it was a very good buy! In the evening, some of us and Mike went to play billiards. Most of us have never played it. So I explained rules and played with them. It was very fun!!! We had a very good time today.

BubbleShare: Share photos - Create and Share Crafts



BubbleShare: Share photos - Play some Online Games.

3 comments:

Nina Liakos said...

Hi Kyoko!
I hope on Monday you will have time to upload some photos to enhance your earlier posts. It's easy: follow the instructions on Module 3.

So you already knew how to play billiards! I have never played billiards. I don't think I would be very good at it!

I think your photography book will be a wonderful souvenir of your trip to the Newseum and the United States!

Hiromi said...

Hi again, Kyoko!
I think purchasing the Pulitzer Prize photographic collection was really a good choice! You might want to check out the website of the prize.(http://www.pulitzer.org/) As you can see on the website, there's more than photographs!

Heather said...

Hi Kyoko!!

I also bought the Pulitzer Prize photograph book!! I was very inspired and moved by some of the stories. It will be a special souvenir from my visit to the Newseum that I shared with the AGU 2008 group!!